The FAREAST RIB 580 is the best choice for judges in regattas, and showed an outstanding performance in the 2011 University Games in Shenzhen. Also an ideal runabout on the river, dam or lake for fishing, towing or leisure.
Compared with the 480 with 1 meter increase in length, FAREAST RIB 580 not only adds more space for loading, but also achieves the best balance between stability and maneuverability. The inner fuel tank, closely integrated with floats joining the fiberglass hull together, is stable and safe.
In the wind and waves, with 4-5 crews and 24 knots speed, you can sometimes fly over the waves and safely land on water.
It will be pretty easy to rescue a “man overboard” and to repair boats when you can dominate in a world class regatta.
- Length of the hull – 5.80m
- Inner length of the hull – 4.75m
- Beam – 2.40m
- Inner beam – 1.40m*
- Diameter of the float – 0.50m
- Volume of the floats – 2.078m3
- Number of floating tanks – 5
- Max load – 950kg
- Crew number – 6
- Weight of the engine – 181kg
- Weight unloaded – 365kg
- Engine number – 1
- Engine type (Optional) – outboard
- Materials of the hull – GRP+PVC/Hypalon
The RIB 580 is available from Far East Boats SA Agents for Retail and Wholesale purchase and in various stages of completeness.